Maintain a constant differential in process pressure.
Designed to track and maintain a constant differential with fluctuations in process pressure.
Patent pending isolating pressure tracking valve that will maintain a positive differential pressure between a reference input pressure (seal chamber / vessel pressure) and an output pressure (typically API Plan 53A) with the connection of a suitable supply (Typically nitrogen at a pressure greater than maximum operating barrier pressure). The device has an integrated isolation unit that will provide a physical barrier between product (seal chamber / vessel fluid) and the device.
- Self regulating - Tracks pressure to maintain an optimum double seal environment
- Quick response - Transient and upset conditions handled with ease
- Simplicity - A compact alternative to complex seals & systems
- Factory set - No operator intervention required. Unit is supplied pre-set
- Ergonomic - Simple in line connections and mounting